NHN 1600 is a Super-Thin Concealed EN Standard Door Closer. Power Adjustable by Spring.
- Streamline Use & Fitting – With the door closed, the main body and lever are concealed to streamline the external appearance. Available for standard and reverse installation closers.
- Super-Thin – The Super-slim main body can be installed even within thin aluminium door profiles, standard steel doors and wooden doors.
- Proven Design – NHN 1600 is a stylish closer which provides smooth closing using a needle bearing, ideal for reception rooms, hotel rooms, libraries etc. With closing speed and hold-open angle being easily adjusted.
- Standard Finishes – Sliver, Dark Brown or Gold. Other finishes available on request.
- Guarantee – A free replacment ex-works if any closer proved defective by reason either of faulty manufacture or defect in materials.
|Applicable door||Internal Only|
|Dimension (mm)||900 x 2100||950 x 2100|
- With the door closed, the main body and lever are concealed to streamline the external appearance.
- The super-thin main body can be installed even on thin doors. Including aluminium doors, standard steel doors and wood doors.
- the refined design provides smooth opening and closing and is ideal for reception rooms, hotel rooms, libraries etc…
- Closing speed and the hold open angle can easily be adjusted.
- Using a needle bearing to smoothly operate this stylish closer, it is also functional and durable.
- This closer can be installed with butt-hinge or pivot-hinge doors. Standard or reverse installation is possible in either door.
- For standard installation, the width of a wooden door must be at least 40mm and a sash door must be 36mm wide.
- For reverse installation, a wooden door must be at least 40mm wide and a sash door 36mm wide.
- Use a butt-hinge in order to open the door 180°.
- Installation dimensions vary somewhat depending on the type of hinge used.
- The distance between the top of the door and the ceiling should be at least 50mm for later adjustment.
- With pivot hinges, install a hold-open device or door stopper to prevent the door from opening beyond its maximum opening angle.
- Fixing and installation of the body
The screw holes for the M5 x 0.8 screw should be chamfer.
2. Fixing and installation of the track arm
3. Combining the main arm and body
4. Combining the main arm and the sliding plastic part the track.
5. Opening angle and closing speed adjustment
Closing Speed is controlled with 2 speeds being latching speed and closing speed. Adjustment is simple and quick as shown.
A simple hold-open device can be fitted as shown.The hold-open angle will vary with the type of hinge.
Right Hand Opening
Left Hand Opening
|Standard Doors||< 900mm | <45kg||1628U||x|
|<950mm | <65kg||x||1638U|
|Body Dimension (mm)||Length||267||267|
|Hold Open Device||Y||Y|
|Arm - Concealed||Y||Y|
|Rack & Pinion||Y||Y|
|Power Shoe Arm Bracket||Y||Y|
|Angle of Opening||180°||180°|
|Power Adjustable by Spring||N||N|
|Power Adjustable by Position||N||N|
|Sweep Speed Adjustable||Y||Y|
|Latch Speed Adjustable||Y||Y|
|Hold-Open - Built in||Y||Y|
|Back Check - Self Regulating||Y||Y|
|Delayed Action Adjustable||N||N|
|Application - Concealed||Y||Y|
|Y = Yes | N = No | O = Option|