NHN 3500 Series is a door closer of slim and modern design with adjustable closing force of EN3-7 conforming to EN1154 and CE mark. One body sizes will cover the full door range of requirements and applications.
|Door Width (mm)||Door Weight (kg)||NHN 3500 Series|
|Regular||Hold Open||Backcheck||Slide Arm|
|Door Width (mm)||Door Weight (kg)||No. of Turns||Direction||Max.
Closing Speed Adjustment
Spring Power Adjustment
- Turn the ‘Power Adjuster Spring’ the required number of clockwise or anti-clockwise turns according to the door width as indicated. In adverse weather conditions, increase the number of turns as required.
- This function increases the door closing speed in the last 0 – 2deg. before the fully closed position, ensuring quick and complete door closure. This function is most useful with an airtight door or with a door with a tight latch.
- The latch angle is factory set at 0deg., turn the link counterclockwise about 4 turns (this extends the link) and a latch angle of 2deg. is obtained.
Back-check Function (optional)
- If a gust of wind or other strong force hits the door in the opening direction, it can damage the wall or cause injury to people.
- The back-check function works within the door opening range 70 – 85 to 180deg. The back-check power can be adjusted with the back-check valve.